Adult / Tot Swim Schedule -- Tentatively opening in Phase 2
Due to Covid-19 the 2020 Aquatic Center season will be opening in phases.
Phase 2: Open NOW
With the following procedures:
- All patron and staff temperatures will be taken prior to entry
- 2 questions regarding Covid-19 must be answered and each patron must sign in before entering the facility.
- Patrons must come “swim ready” as limited restroom facilities will be available
- “Social Distancing” is encouraged. Masks are encouraged while on deck but are not required in the water.
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
This activity is designed for children 6 years old and younger to be accompanied by an adult and enjoy the zero depth area of the Aquatic Center with the spraying water features turned off. This is an ideal time to introduce children to the Aquatic Center. The interactive play structure will be open along with the area from zero-depth entry to the steps. Admission includes up to 2 children free with each paid adult.
Season passes & 15-pass scan cards are accepted. The adult must actively supervise their children.
- $3 per adult (1 adult with up to 2 children are admitted with each paid admission)
- $40 15-Pass Scan Card (refillable)
Season Aquatic Center Pass (Aquatic Center Season Pass Form)
Aquatic Center Season Pass -- Will not be sold in 2020
Aquatic Center Season Pass is available for entry for Adult Tot Swim, Water Walking, Lap Swimming and Open Swim times.
Season passes, initial scan cards and additional 15 scans may only be purchased at the Parks and Recreation office (10 West State Street) with cash, check or credit/debit card. Call (641) 754-5715 with questions or to add 15 additional scans to your current card.
Weather Related Concerns / Cancellation Information
To receive notifications for weather related concern or cancellations clickto request notifications via text or email. Alternately, follow our Marshalltown Parks and Recreation Department Facebook page, local radio stations (AM 1230-KFJB, FM 101.1-KIX, AM 1090-KDAO or FM99.5-KDAO) or call our cancellation line (641) 754-5715, extension 2, for updates.