Swim Lessons (Indoor & Outdoor)
Outdoor Swim Lessons
Red Cross guidelines are followed. Outdoor swim lessons are for anyone from age 3 through adult. Classes are limited to 5 participants.
- Preschool classes are 30 minutes; Learn to Swim classes are 45 minutes
- Location: Marshalltown Family Aquatic Center
- Class times: see table below
- Cost: $32 - Preschool & $42 - Learn to Swim
- Classes meet Monday - Thursday **Fridays are make-up days**
- Class size: Max 8 - Preschool & Max 12- Learn to swim
- Register Online
- Outdoor Session 1: TBD
- Outdoor Session 2: TBD
- Outdoor Session 3: TBD
|Level:||9:00 am||9:45 am||10:00 am||10:30 am|
|Pre-school w/out parent||X||X||X|
|Learn to Swim Level 1||X||X|
|Learn to Swim Level 2||X||X|
|Learn to Swim Level 3||X||X|
|Learn to Swim Level 4||X||X|
Indoor Swim Lessons
Red Cross guidelines are followed. Indoor evening swim lessons are for anyone from age 2 months old through adult. Classes are limited to 5 participants.
- Classes are 45-minutes
- Location: Pleasant Hill Pool in the Central Rivers AEA building located at 909 S 12th Street (enter the South driveway to the Southwest pool door).
- Class times: 5:30 pm or 6:20 pm
- Cost for the class is $40 per session
- Classes are on Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Register Online early to insure available space.
|Intro to Water (0-2 years old)||Level 1 - Introduction to Water|
|Pre-School With Parent (3-5 years old)||Level 2 - Fundamental Aquatic Skills|
|Pre-School without Parent (3-5 years old)||Level 3 - Stroke Development|
|Level 4 - Stroke Improvement|
Enroll by October 9
Enroll by January 8
Enroll by February 12
Enroll by March 18
Follow our Marshalltown Parks and Recreation Department Facebook page, local radio stations (AM 1230-KFJB, FM 101.1-KIX, AM 1090-KDAO or FM99.5-KDAO) or call (641) 754-5715 option 2 for updates. Click “Notify Me” to enroll and receive weather related notifications or cancellations via text or email of your choosing.