Indoor Soccer (K-8th Grade)
Youth Indoor Soccer
Youth Indoor Soccer is an instructional recreational league for boys and girls in Kindergarten through 8th grade. This program will teach the fundamentals of this sport providing fun for each child with lots of playing time. Registration deadline is Sunday, January 16th, 2022. Late registrations will be accepted until teams are full and/or games begin and must be completed in person or over the phone by contacting the Parks and Recreation office at 641-754-5715.
- Kindergarten & 1st grade Schedule
- 2nd & 3rd grade Schedule
- 4th - 6th grade Schedule
- 7th & 8th grade Schedule
Team and Individual Pictures will be scheduled on TBD
Please strongly consider being a Volunteer Coach. Coaches are essential for this program to be successful, and greatly appreciated! With questions about coaching or more, contact our office at (641) 754-5715 ext. 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Practices: 45 minutes on 1 night each week, beginning January 30th, 2023.
- Games: Saturdays February 11, 2023 through March 18, 2023.
- Teams: Participants are assigned to teams.
- Gear: Must carry in clean dry shoes and wear shin guards for each practice and game.
- Cost: $35 (includes a T-Shirt) -- Deadline to register is Sunday, January 15th to avoid a $15 late fee.
- Online registration : Registration Begins November 1st, 2022 and ends Sunday, January 15th, 2022.
- Late enrollment, with a $15 late fee, is accepted until teams are filled and/or games begin.
- Adults willing to coach are asked to complete a Coach’s Application
Questions? Contact email@example.com or (641) 754-5715.
Weather Related Cancellations
- When Marshalltown Schools are cancelled or released early due to weather there are no evening youth activities.
- Follow our Marshalltown Parks and Recreation Department Facebook page for notices, updates or cancellations.