Make a payment

Parking Tickets

Pay your parking ticket here - you’ll need to know your ssn or license plate number.

Accounts Receivable

Pay your accounts receivable statement here - you’ll need to know your account number. This includes gas, plumbing and electrical permits, rental registrations and current nuisance abatement charges.

If you have a question about your parking ticket or accounts receivable statement or invoice, please call the cashiering office at 641-754-5700, option #4.

Water Bill

Pay your water bill here - this link will take you to the Marshalltown Water Works Page.

Automated Traffic Enforcement Violations

The City of Marshalltown does not collect fines for automated traffic violations.  All payments must be made through Sensys Gatso by mailing payment to:

Citations Processing Center, Marshalltown IA
PO Box 7200
Beverly, MA 01915

Individuals may pay by phone: 1-844-397-3111 M-Th (8:00 am - 8:00 pm) F (8:00 am - 6:00 pm) EST. Visa, Discover, and Mastercard are accepted.  

Individuals may pay online:

Cash payments by mail are highly discouraged. 

Please direct any questions regarding your violation to 1-844-397-3111.