Due to Covid-19 the 2020 Aquatic Center season will be opening & closing in phases.
|2020 Closing Schedule|
July 4 - August 9
August 10 - 16
August 17 - 21
Adult Tot Swim
- Temperatures of all patrons will be taken upon entry into the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted. We ask that patrons stay home if they are sick.
- Patrons will be asked 2 questions and will also be required to sign in before entering the facility.
- All deck chairs have been removed. Patrons will need to bring own chairs or loungers. Lockers are not available for use.
- Extra sanitizing procedures will be in place.
- Limit of 24 tubes on the lazy river. No double tubes this year.
- "Social Distancing" is encourage in and out of the water.
- Masks are encouraged while on deck but are discouraged while in the water.
- Swim Test will only be given during the pool breaks.
- Restrooms will be closed for 10 minutes every hour for sanitizing. (Announcements will be made)
- Limited pre-wrapped concession items will be available.
The Marshalltown Family Aquatic Center is located at 212 Washington Street. Contact the Parks and Recreation office for additional information 641-754-5715.
Open Swim Schedule (beginning July 4th, 2020)
Monday - Friday 1:00 - 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 1:00 - 6:00 pm
|Open Swim Admission||$4.00|
|Open Swim Admission after 5pm||$2.00|
|Age 2 & under||FREE|
|10-pack of tickets||$38.00|
|Waterwalking & Lap Swim||$3.00|
|Adult/Tot Swim (T/TH/Sat)||$3.00|
|15-pass scan card|
(Water Walking/Lap Swim/Adult/Tot Swim)
|$40.00|Season Pass Options (2020 Season Passes will not be sold) Single Person Pass $90
2 - Person Pass $155
Additional Family Members $25 (each additional family member)
Nanny Pass w/other pass $75
Water Walking / Lap Swim Schedule
11:30 am - 12:30 pm Daily
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm Monday - Friday
Guidelines for Supervision & Swim Attire
Children under age 9 must be actively supervised in the water by someone age 15 or older in the water. Proper Swim Attire guidelines will be enforced