Monday, June 5th - Saturday, August 19th, 2023
We continue to seek lifeguards. Be notified of a future certification course here.
Anyone age 15 or older is eligible to become a certified lifeguard.
Marshalltown High School offers lifeguarding among their courses included within their curriculum. Please check with MHS for their scheduled lifeguard courses.
|General Admission after 5pm||$3.00|
|Age 2 & under||FREE|
|10-pack of tickets||$45.00|
|Waterwalking & Lap Swim (Rules)||$3.00|
|Adult/Tot Swim (T/TH/Sat)||$3.00|
|15-pass scan card|
(Waterwalking/Lap Swim//Aqua Zumba/Adult-Tot Swim)
Season Pass Options
|Single Person Pass||$110.00|
|Two - Person Pass||$180.00|
|Additional Family Members||$30.00 (each additional family member)|
|Nanny Pass w/other pass||$95.00|
Water Walking / Lap Swim Schedule (Rules)
11:30 am - 12:30 pm daily, June 5th - August 19th
7:30 - 8:30 pm Monday - Friday, June 5th - August 18th
Children under age 9 must be actively supervised in the water by someone age 15 or older in the water. Proper Swim Attire guidelines will be enforced
General Pool Rules
- Children under the age of 9 MUST be accompanied by an adult or a responsible person 15 years old or older ACTIVELY supervising them at all times both in and out of the water.
- All patrons MUST wear proper swim attire. No shorts or shirts with strings hanging. This is for hygiene and pool cleanliness purposes. Gym shorts are not allowed. All apparel subject to approval by staff.
- Non-toilet trained children MUST wear swim diapers and must have a swim suit over the swim diaper.
- No running anywhere in pool areas.
- No breath-holding contests or extended swim under water.
- No rough play or wrestling in the pools.
- Feet first entry only off the pool sides, this includes “butt bombs” and “turtle dives.”
- No backwards or twirling jumps.
- No standing on top of, pushing off of, or diving into water from floatable items.
- Bringing in coolers and food is prohibited.
- The entire Aquatic Center grounds and parking area are smoke-free. Smoking, consumption of alcohol or being under the influence of drugs or alcohol is cause for ejection. This includes e-cigarettes and vaping devices.
- Personal floats like water wings, toddler floating seats, and noodles are permitted at staff discretion.
- No inner tube-type floats or air mattresses are permitted.
- Anyone wearing a personal float must be actively supervised by an adult at all times.