The Aquatic Center has closed for the season due storm damages, power outages and cleanup needed at the Aquatic Center.
Thank you for your patronage and your patience throughout the 2020 season!
With you, we look forward to a great 2021 aquatic season!
Due to Covid-19 the 2020 Aquatic Center season will be opening & closing in phases.
|2020 Closing Schedule|
July 4 - August 9
August 10 - 21
Adult Tot Swim
- Temperatures of all patrons will be taken upon entry into the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted. We ask that patrons stay home if they are sick.
- Patrons will be asked 2 questions and will also be required to sign in before entering the facility.
- All deck chairs have been removed. Patrons will need to bring own chairs or loungers. Lockers are not available for use.
- Extra sanitizing procedures will be in place.
- Limit of 24 tubes on the lazy river. No double tubes this year.
- "Social Distancing" is encourage in and out of the water.
- Masks are encouraged while on deck but are discouraged while in the water.
- Swim Test will only be given during the pool breaks.
- Restrooms will be closed for 10 minutes every hour for sanitizing. (Announcements will be made)
- Limited pre-wrapped concession items will be available.
The Marshalltown Family Aquatic Center is located at 212 Washington Street. Contact the Parks and Recreation office for additional information 641-754-5715.
Open Swim Schedule (beginning July 4th, 2020)
Monday - Friday 1:00 - 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 1:00 - 6:00 pm
|Open Swim Admission||$4.00|
|Open Swim Admission after 5pm||$2.00|
|Age 2 & under||FREE|
|10-pack of tickets||$38.00|
|Waterwalking & Lap Swim||$3.00|
|Adult/Tot Swim (T/TH/Sat)||$3.00|
|15-pass scan card|
(Water Walking/Lap Swim/Adult/Tot Swim)
|$40.00|Season Pass Options (2020 Season Passes will not be sold) Single Person Pass $90
2 - Person Pass $155
Additional Family Members $25 (each additional family member)
Nanny Pass w/other pass $75
Water Walking / Lap Swim Schedule
11:30 am - 12:30 pm Daily
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm Monday - Friday
Guidelines for Supervision & Swim Attire
Children under age 9 must be actively supervised in the water by someone age 15 or older in the water. Proper Swim Attire guidelines will be enforced