- No firearms, and no hunting
- No motorized vehicles allowed
- Pets must be kept on a leash (maximum of 6 feet) and must be controlled
- Trail hours: dawn to dusk
User Guidelines for Multi-Use Trail
- For your safety, headphones are discouraged.
- Marking on trails and posting signs requires city or county approval.
- Much of the trail is not maintained in winter. Cross-country skiing is permitted.
- No horseback riding is allowed.
- Pass on the left, and announce when passing.
- Remove all pet feces from the trail and dispose of properly.
- Ride/skate at a safe speed. Wear a helmet or headgear.
- Use the right side of the trail unless otherwise designated.
- Vehicles have right of way at road crossings.
Trail Sections With Snow Removal
- May Street to South 12th Street
- Main Street to 18th Avenue
To report vandalism, safety, or maintenance issues, call 641-754-5715 or 641-752-5490.
For a complete listing of rules and ordinances, please contact Marshall County Conservation or Marshalltown Parks and Recreation.