Youth Indoor Soccer
Youth Indoor Soccer is an instructional recreational league for boys and girls in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. This program will teach the fundamentals of this sport providing lots of playing time and fun for each child.
Team and Individual Pictures will be Saturday, February 23rd. Picture Schedule
Please strongly consider being a Volunteer Coach. Coaches are needed for the program to be successful, and are greatly appreciated!
- Practices: Teams are assigned a practice time. Practices are held one evening each week, beginning the week of February 4, 2019.
- Games: Saturdays, February 16 through March 23 at the Lenihan School gym
- Participants must carry in clean dry shoes and wear shin guards for all practices and games.
- Please answer all applicable questions when enrolling. (willingness to coach, siblings also enrolling, days / times not available to practice and t-shirt size)
- Cost: $35 (includes a T-Shirt)
- Enroll online, by phone or submit this form by Friday, January 18, 2019, to avoid a $15 late fee. Enrollment will be accepted after January 18 with a $15 late fee until teams are filled and games begin.
- Access your account online: Choose "Log In with Email" and "Forgot Password". Update your password and you may view your own account and enroll.
- Payment with a credit/debit card results in 3% plus $0.30 transaction fees
Weather Related Cancellations
- When Marshalltown School are cancelled or released early there are no evening youth activities.
- Click “Notify Me” to enroll to receive weather related notifications or cancellations via text or email of your choosing. Alternately, follow our Marshalltown Parks and Recreation Department Facebook page, local radio stations (AM 1230-KFJB, FM 101.1-KIX, AM 1090-KDAO or FM99.5-KDAO) or call (641) 754-5715 option 2 for updates.