Youth Indoor Soccer
Youth Indoor Soccer is an instructional recreational league for boys and girls in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. This program will teach the fundamentals of this sport providing lots of playing time and fun for each child.
Team and Individual Pictures will be Saturday, February 23rd. Picture Schedule
Please strongly consider being a Volunteer Coach. Coaches are needed for the program to be successful, and are greatly appreciated!
- Practices: Teams are assigned a practice time. Practices will be one evening each week, beginning the week of February 4, 2019.
- Games: Saturdays, February 16 to March 23 at the Lenihan gym (due to the Veterans Memorial Coliseum being unavailable)
- Participants must carry in clean dry shoes and wear shin guards for all practices and games.
- Please answer all applicable questions upon enrolling. (willingness to coach, siblings also enrolling, days / times not available to practice and t-shirt size)
- Cost: $35 (includes T-Shirt)
- Enroll online, by phone or submit this form by Friday, January 18 to avoid a $15 late fee. Enrollment will be accepted after January 18 with the $15 late fee until teams are filled and games begin.
- When accessing your account online, choose "Log In with Email" and "Forgot Password". Update your password and you may enroll and view your own account.
- Customers paying with a credit/debit card are the responsible for their 3% plus $0.30 transaction fees
Weather Related Cancellations
- When Marshalltown School are cancelled or released early there are no evening youth activities.
- Click “Notify Me” to enroll to receive weather related notifications or cancellations via text or email of your choosing. Alternately, follow our Marshalltown Parks and Recreation Department Facebook page, local radio stations (AM 1230-KFJB, FM 101.1-KIX, AM 1090-KDAO or FM99.5-KDAO) or call (641) 754-5715 option 2 for updates.