Youth Indoor Soccer
Youth Indoor Soccer is an instructional recreational league for boys and girls in Kindergarten through 8th grade. This program will teach the fundamentals of this sport providing fun for each child with lots of playing time (seven 1-hour practices and six Saturday games) for each child. Enroll by WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2020, to avoid a $15 late fee. Enrollment may continue until teams are filled by contacting the Parks and Recreation office directly.
Kindergarten and 1st grade Schedule
2nd grade and 3rd grade Schedule
4th grade through 6th grade Schedule
7th grade and 8th grade Schedule
Team and Individual Pictures will be scheduled on a Saturday, February 8th, 2020.
Please strongly consider being a Volunteer Coach. Coaches are essential for this program to be successful, and greatly appreciated! With questions about coaching or more, contact our office at (641) 754-5715 or email email@example.com.
- Practices: K-1 & 2-3 -- Practices will be the first 15 minutes prior to Saturday games. 4-6 & 7-8 --One evening each week, beginning February 3rd.
- Games: Saturdays February 8th through March 21st. (no games February 15th)
- Teams: Participants are assigned to teams by the Parks and Rec Staff.
- Gear: Must carry in clean dry shoes and wear shin guards for each practice and game.
- Cost: $35 (includes a T-Shirt), by WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2020, to avoid a $15 late fee
- Enrollment continues until teams are filled by contacting the Parks and Recreation office directly.
- Late enrollment, with a $15 late fee, is accepted until teams are filled and games begin.
- Willing coaches are asked to complete an Indoor Soccer Coach’s Application.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (641) 754-5715.
Weather Related Cancellations
- When Marshalltown Schools are cancelled or released early there are no evening youth activities.
- Follow our Marshalltown Parks and Recreation Department Facebook page, local radio stations (AM 1230-KFJB, FM 101.1-KIX, AM 1090-KDAO or FM99.5-KDAO) or call (641) 754-5715 option 2 for updates. Click “Notify Me” to enroll to receive weather related notifications or cancellations via text or email of your choosing.