The Marshalltown Police Department in partnership with the community will work to enhance public safety to reduce the fear and incident of crime and to serve the citizens of Marshalltown with respect and dignity and to do so with honor and integrity.
- A culturally diversified department of sufficient strength to be responsive to the needs of the community incorporating community policing concepts and functioning in a proactive rather than a reactive manner
- A department whose employees are happy with their jobs working in a community that is safe and secure due to a positive police influence
- A department with adequate equipment to perform their duties
- A department committed to crime prevention
- A department whose employees treat everyone with dignity and respect
- A department not only professionally trained but a model for professionalism
Follow the Marshalltown Police Department on Facebook - City of Marshalltown and on Twitter @MARSHALLTOWNPD.
Sign up for Alert Iowa to receive safety alerts from the Marshalltown Police Department and other area public safety agencies.
We are excited about our move in 2018 to the joint Police and Fire building located at 909 South 2nd Street. Thank you to the citizens of Marshalltown for support of this project!
The Marshalltown Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating subjects with outstanding warrants. If you have any information, please contact our 24-hour non-emergency line at 641-754-5725. View local inmates and warrant information.
Marshall County Crime Stoppers
The Marshall County Crime Stoppers program was started by a group of community volunteers interested in keeping our community safe. This program has the support of law enforcement countywide. All tips are referred to the appropriate investigating agency. Anonymous tips can be reported by phone at 641-753-1234, by text to 274637 (CRIMES) with “Marshall” followed by the tip, or online. Tips resulting in an arrest may be eligible for a reward up to $1,000. For more information visit the Marshall County Crime Stoppers website