The Riverview Park Campground is located on the North edge of Marshalltown along Highway 14 adjacent to the Iowa River within Riverview Park at 402 Woodland Street. The Campground has space to accommodate large RVs with drive through sites, as well as tents. Ten full hookup sites (including water, sewer and electricity); 30 electrical hookup sites (50 amp, 30 amp, 20 amp); 17 camper parking pads; two water hydrants, bathhouse with hot water and flush toilets; dump station; two open-air picnic shelters; fire rings and mature trees. Contact the campground host for the shower house and restroom codes or assistance to verify available sites. Checkout time is 4 pm to avoid an additional night fee. Registration envelopes may be found at the kiosk and are to be completed within an hour of arrival.
Campground Opening / Closing
Season opening will be Mid-April, 2019, depending on weather conditions.
Season closing will be Monday, October 28, 2019
Stay is limited
By City ordinance stay is limited to seven days and an extension of seven additional days may be granted. After a maximum of fourteen consecutive days of stay campers must exit the campground for a minimum of twenty-four hours.
Campground checkout time is 4:00 pm.
- Full hookups sites (10 sites) - $25 per day
- Electric sites - 30 & 50 amp (60 sites) - $20 per day
- Non-Electric / Tent sites - $15 per day
- Camp sites are available on a first-come first-serve basis - no reservations.
- Registration envelopes and campsite maps may be found at the kiosk.
- Campground checkout time is 4 pm to avoid additional charges.
- A campground host is on duty to provide shower house and restroom codes, firewood or other assistance.
Riverview Park features three playground areas; tennis courts; basketball court; 18 hole disc golf course; a dog park; three tree sculptures; beautiful flower gardens and three enclosed buildings available for renting; access to the hard-surfaced Linn Creek Recreational Trail which connects to Iowa River Trail continuing eight miles west to the Grimes Farm Nature Trail and access to the Iowa River.
Riverview Campground Shelter Use
1. To reserve an open air shelter in the campground, contact the campground host
2. All non-camping guest must park vehicles outside the campground.
3. Tables must remain at the campsite, not moved from site to site.
4. Shelter area trash/garbage must be disposed of properly in a dumpster.