Riverview Park Campground is located on the North edge of Marshalltown along Highway 14 adjacent to the Iowa River within Riverview Park at 402 Woodland Street. The Campground has space to accommodate large RVs as well as tents with ten full hookup sites (including water, sewer and electricity); 30 electrical hookup sites (50 amp, 30 amp, 20 amp); 17 camper parking pads; two water hydrants, bathhouse with hot water and flush toilets; dump station; two (2) open-air picnic shelters; fire rings and mature trees. See campground host for the shower house code and assistance with available sites. Checkout time is 4 pm to avoid an additional night fee. Please complete the registration envelope found at the kiosk within an hour of arrival.
Campground Opening / Closing
The campground closing schedule is:
Shower House will close Monday, October 29, 2018
Campground will close Monday, November 5, 2018
The campground opening schedule is:
Please check back as weather allows a more definite schedule. Thank you!
Stay is limited
By City ordinance stay is limited to seven days and an extension of seven additional days may be granted. After a maximum of fourteen consecutive days of stay campers must exit the campground for a minimum of twenty-four hours.
Campground checkout time is 4:00 pm.
- Full hookups sites (10 sites) - $25 per day
- Electric sites (30 & 50 amp) (60 sites) - $20 per day
- Non-Electric / Tent sites - $15 per day
Riverview Park features three enclosed rental buildings (by advanced paid reservation only); a dog park; two playground areas; access to the Iowa River; access to the hard-surfaced Linn Creek Recreational Trail that continues eight miles west to the Grimes Farm Nature Trail; tennis courts; basketball court; 18 hole disc golf course; three tree sculptures and beautiful flower gardens.
- Camp sites are available on a first-come first-serve basis - No Reservations.
- Some sites (full hookup & electric sites) may be reserved beginning in 2019.
- Registration envelopes and a campground map are located at the kiosk.
- Campground checkout time is 4 pm to avoid additional charges.
- A campground host is on duty to request codes for the shower house and restroom, firewood or other assistance.
Riverview Campground Shelter Use
1. Shelters may be reserved for use by campers with no charge.
2. Camper host will keep a schedule/calendar with scheduled reservations.
3. Any non-campers will need to park vehicles outside of campground.
4. Tables are not to be moved from other sites.
5. Shelter areas must be picked up and trash and garbage removed.
6. Paying a tent site fee to use the shelter is not allowed. You must be actively camping in a site.