Zumba classes are going on now!
Zumba has its own Facebook page where unforeseen class changes are posted.
Zumba has eight convenient class times. The first class is free.
- Monday / Wednesday / Friday: Noon to 1 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Classes are held at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum Blue Room at 20 W State Street) Bring dry shoes to class! You may pay for class when you arrive, or pay with a credit/debit card in advance at the Parks and Recreation office next door.
- Karen Gale
- Emily Hazen
Daily Drop In
- $4 per class
- $35 - 10 Classes ($3.50 per class)
- $60 - 20 Classes ($3 per class)
- $100 - 40 Classes ($2.50 per class)
- $45 - Monthly Unlimited (1st through last day of the month)
Class cards may be purchased in our office or at the class. You may also pay for the daily drop in the Parks and Recreation office. Only cash or check accepted at the class. Cash, Check and VISA / Master Card / American Express accepted at Parks and Recreation office.
Ditch the Workout, Join the Party!
The Zumba Kids program is the ultimate dance-fitness party for young Zumba fans in grades 1 through 6, where they can play it loud and rock with friends to their own rules! This program features age-appropriate music and moves that get kids moving to the beat. It reinforces the idea that it's okay to just be yourself and dance like no one's watching! Taught by Licensed Instructor Karen Gale.
- Days: Saturdays
- Time: 9 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Dates: March 10 to April 14
- Location: Veterans Memorial Coliseum - Blue Room
- Cost: $30 per session
- Enroll by: March 7, 2018, to avoid a $10 late fee
Zumba Kids Enrollment
Online Enrollment available for your convenience, or at the Parks and Recreation office between 8:30 - 4:30 pm. Contact the office with questions at (641) 754-5715.